Wednesday June 12th, 2019
Multiple Consultation Forms
- In Manager/Administrator there is a new option under tilling to allow customers to earn loyalty points when paying by loyalty point.
- We have implemented the ability to have multiple medical questionnaires into Salon.
In Manager/Administrator, under the Clients menu, there is a new button for Medical Questionnaires. You can create different questionnaires and allocate the appropriate medical types. When when completing a medical questionnaire in the application from client card, and you have more than one medical questionnaire configured, a drop down will now be displayed for you to select which medical questionnaire you wish to use.
- We have added voucher remaining balance to receipts.
- When printing out a clients future appointments onto a receipt, you can now select the date format in which to display.
- When undertaking a stock take, the columns and ordering when inputting the values into the system differed from the report, these are now consistent.
- Icons now display on single time slot appointments.
- When accessing an appointment that cannot be modified, the client details button now remains active.
- The order of appointments on the future payment screen is now in date order.
- In the Commissions report, the details section now displays correctly.
- You can now arrive package bookings that contain an appointment that requires a medical questionnaire.
- Amended appointment reminder scheduling so if you select.
Next 2 Days – this includes an appointments booked in for today and the following 2 days
Next 3 Days – this includes an appointments booked in for today and the following 3 days
Next 4 Days – this includes an appointments booked in for today and the following 4 days
Next 5 Days – this includes an appointments booked in for today and the following 5 days
Next 6 Days – this includes an appointments booked in for today and the following 6 days
- When purchasing a course, you were not able to change the name of the staff member that made the sale, you can now change it at the time of purchase or through amend receipts.