Friday August 04th, 2017
2.5.6 is a patch release that addresses a number of issues within the Core by Premier Software and College by Premier Software applications.
The following improvements have been made to the software in this release:
- Scheduled prints could fail to print in specific circumstances involving multi-day, multi-client reservations. This situation has been fixed.
- Appointments with medical restrictions may have failed to illuminate the medical warning icon in some cases; this is no more.
- Reservations no longer offer the “Complimentary” payment option at bill time when this option is disabled.
- The “Most Popular Appointments (By Quantity)” report no longer fails to correctly process appointment refunds and future payments
- The reports screen in Reception could have crashed upon entry for some users – this should no longer be the case.
If you use College by Premier, the following improvement also applies:
- The Lesson Booking process no longer sets the new length but not the new type of amended appointments