Is your phone ringing off the hook? Are your columns filled top to toe with appointments? It sounds like you’re feeling the effects of Christmas.
A busy time for salons across the country, the festive season sees clients rush to book those last-minute hair and beauty appointments in an effort to prep themselves for the party ahead. Its therefore no surprise that many businesses choose to extend their opening hours to maximise revenue over the festive period.
If you’re making changes to your opening hours this December, remember to make your clients aware. We’ve compiled a check list to ensure you’re covering all bases to keep your clients in the know. See below:
• Update your website – One of the first places your clients will look for changes to your business. Pop your extended hours next to your online booking link and watch your diary fill.
• Promote on social media – Whether you link to your website, put hours in your profile or simply pin a post to the top of your feed, don’t forget to promote your hours on social.
• Advertise in salon – A poster at the till point or in the window is all that’s required – it’s simple but effective.
• Email and Text – Send your hours straight to your client’s inbox with Salon automated email and text messages. Simply input your message, select when you wish it to send and let Salon do the rest!
• Google My Business – Did you know that if you have a Google My Business account, you can ask Google to display your festive opening hours to anyone who searches for you? These can be scheduled to show for a certain period. For more information on how to update your listing, click here.