How to get the most out of Twitter for your business.
Whether your business already has an account on Twitter or you aren’t sure where to start, we have a few top tips to help you discover how you can make the most of Twitter for your business.
- Your profile picture and cover image should reflect your business. Use the business logo for the profile picture so people will be able to instantly recognise your brand when scrolling through their Twitter feed. For the cover image; a team photo, services offered to clients, or a branded image of your salon will be a great way of highlighting what it is that you do whilst also keeping a consistent message.
- A brief introduction of your business is listed underneath your profile picture and although you are restricted on characters, we advise that you place your contact information in this section so new clients can contact you directly.
- As Twitter is limited to characters when tweeting, it is important that each tweet is snappy and to the point. Also be aware that if you are including images and links in to your tweets, this will reduce the number of characters you have for your words.
- Include photos! Social media and Twitter in particular is about grabbing the attention of those who are following you. It is also a sure fire way to increase engagement and a great tool for sharing before and after photos.
- Twitter is all about making yourself accessible to your clients and potential customers, therefore you need to ensure that you are responding quickly to those who are messaging or tweeting you with questions. Be engaged and your followers will be engaged back!